Our therapists in Boston provide therapy and testing to help you improve your performance at work and your life outside of the office.
Azimuth focuses on the unique mental health challenges of those in high-pressure careers, including consulting, finance, technology, healthcare, law, and academia. The intensity of these jobs often leads to relationship problems, anxiety about performance, stress, exhaustion, and burnout.
We use evidence-based techniques to help you understand the reasons behind your roadblocks, and work with you to develop the skills and techniques you need to overcome them.
Azimuth has been featured in...
Our therapists focus on individuals in high-pressure careers who face a unique set of challenges to their mental wellbeing, including:
- Long hours at the office, leaving limited time for mentally-restorative activities like hobbies and exercise that can help ward off burnout
- After-work culture focused on heavy alcohol or drug use, resulting in accumulating damage
- Constant high-stakes decisions, locking the brain into an exhausting fight-or-flight mode
- Highly demanding (and even emotionally abusive) clients and managers
- Limited time and energy for relationships outside of work, resulting in a shrinking support network and frustrated partners
- Adapting to an expensive lifestyle, with high rewards for “sticking it out” making it impossible to simply say no
If you're facing some or all of these issues, we might be able to help.